Members of the Housing Studies Association get discounted rates on our events and conferences. We have also put in place an Early Career Researcher (ECR) discounted rate to provide support to ECRs to attend the conference.
The Housing Studies Association is committed to supporting Early Career Researchers, Students, and others in attendance at the Annual Conference. Find out more about our Bursary Scheme.
If an attendee is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organisers, someone else to attend in their place.
Where the attendee is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 45 days, but more than 20 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 20 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less £25 administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.