The conference venue
The in-person element of the conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria Hotel in Sheffield.
If an attendee is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organisers, someone else to attend in their place.
Where the attendee is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 45 days, but more than 20 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 20 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less £25 administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.
The Housing Studies Association has purchased the Whova app for this year's Annual Conference. This platform will allow us to foster our community across the digital and in-person sessions, enable attendees to connect with colleagues from around the world, and provide access to all sessions in one easy to find place (no more worrying about which joining details are for which session).
The platform also has an app for your personal electronic device such as smartphone, enabling you to connect and engage with the conference in new ways, such as Q&As and photo-competitions.
Further details will be provided in due course to conference attendees.